[kj] Jaz would nt appreciate this article

paul mcdonald freaken at ihug.com.au
Wed Apr 6 07:36:52 EDT 2005

Are you fkn serious pete west. I've been on this list for about a month and
the only thing I have gained from it is that you are a first rate fuckwit.
If you are taking the piss and looking for a rise, well you have found one.
You are a sad cunt who should have got lamped when he turned up to the pub
at the gathering pre-gig drinks. I live on the other side of the world and
can tell you are a cunt.