[kj] Jaz would nt appreciate this article

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 6 07:21:33 EDT 2005

"How do you think women and their role in society have developed in the
capitalist world?"

   They are taking over,and society is worsening for it.Their softly-softly
approach to things is bringing society down.School kids run riot because of
poor discipline,We used to get good programmes on TV (Sweeney,MinderFools&
horses ect ect and Eastenders used to be good) but since females have taken
over the BBC all we get is Changing rooms and cookery & Gardening
programmes(and Eastenders turned crap when a female took over).And I ve got
two females who sit next to me at football and they chat constantly through
the match (About haircuts ,holidays ...."and he said to me" "then I said to
him" ect ect)
    And the lady in the shop I go to cant get the hang of using the bus pass
machine or the lottery machine.It cant be that difficult.
   ATMs,How many times have you seen females staring blankly at the
screen,Then their card comes out ,they put it in again,the same thing
happens and they walk off shrugging their shoulders being unsuccessful in
their task.