[kj] Re:KJ live gigs

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 6 06:48:17 EDT 2005

i've got a know generation of the 2003 bbc session if it helps!
and the 2003 tour was actually taped by people on this list so thats handy
Madani's concert file would be a good place to start , we could add to it

If i can help i will

I guess the recent stuff will be ok, its just the old stuff which is
going to be hard