[kj] Pipes of Peace

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 18:08:30 EDT 2005

Pete, this is hilarious!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of tanaka ruoll
Sent: 01 April 2005 00:18
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Pipes of Peace

To whom it may concern.
    Following on from the reworkings of various songs by Nouvelle Vague,If
you recall they done a marvellous version of Pssyche.We ve decided  for our
next project to do a Pan Pipes version of a whole new set of songs.
  We have chosen Exorcism and Wardance to be included in our new project,It
will be done in a soothing ,relaxed way that only the Pan-pipes can achieve.
    The only problem is that we are having difficulty locating the song
sheet for Exorcism.Is there a website which will show us the exact tune.
    Thanks in advance

               TR

The album should be ready by Christmas,And I shall give you more details
closer to the release date