[kj] Look Familiar? 295 options

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:34:52 EDT 2005

Cheers Todd,
Times must have been bad to have had to part with them :(

The Epiphones always put me off with the bigsby and the colour - they should
have done an 'aged gold'

Just found these bimbling around the net
Wanna blue one..?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47064&item=73122995
44&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

Or one for your fridge...?