[kj] Look Familiar?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:24:24 EDT 2005

The thing is all of the reissues came with a bigsby.  And traditionally 295s
did not come with the bigsby.  It was an aftermarket item by the payers.  If
I remember correctly the only Gibson to come stock with a Bigsby was the
Chet Atkins electric model and then later Gibson made their own version to
save cost.
There is better things to be knowledgeable about I know I know

Chris