[kj] Label for new album

Paul Rangecroft spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:17:27 EDT 2005

nice one, jerry. if you'd sent that three days ago, though, i wouldn't
have believed it - koch entertainment?! your 'avin' a larf, incha? too
many jeremys around, as well. (and does mac actually get on with
anyone?)

colesy, hope your meeting goes better than the last one. if they ask
you to take a pay cut remind them of the lyrics to MINOG and tell them
to partner with koch.