[kj] Clock Machine Gig

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 08:04:09 EDT 2005

In a message dated 04/04/2005 12:41:48 GMT Daylight Time, joker at Z6.com
writes:

Alex was  right when he said that there is an amazing wealth of talent (and
Headcount)  and diversity on the album

Headcount rock!there is no way you can say you're not  talented!!!Headcount
are my 3rd favourite band,behind Killing Jokeand Blood For  Blood

Look at the controller,Nazi,with a social degree,
Middle-class  hero,rapist,with your eyes on me.
You pay some masturbation,the Priest cheers  for the nuns you fuck!