[kj] Jaz would appreciate this article

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 07:14:48 EDT 2005

Dear Pat

Spot on!

Sorry I don't understand all these abbreviation thingys - LOL is about
my limit.

Sounds like you had a good run on your bike.

I have not been contributing for a while as it seems that I just about
have time to speed read all the correspondence. I just couldn't resist
replying to PW. He certainly is good at getting at getting a rise, from
me at least and others judging from the response he gets.

It was great to meet you and everyone else at SB.

Juliet