[kj] Better on the sauce??

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 12:45:12 EDT 2005

I am not sure if this counts but Richard Pryor was hillarious coked up then
his later sober moments.
Of course Guns and Roses.  Get 50ccs of Jack Daniels right away.
Maybe Iggy Pop.  And I say maybe because I cannot remember if Blah Blah Blah
was on or off the wagon.  If he was sober than get that man a drink on me.
I am not a fan but wasn't the Black Crowes best stuff drug and alcohol
laiden?
Jimmy Page and Robert Plant solo stuff sucks ass (and honestly I am not a
fan of Led Zepplin) and aren't they on the wagon?
Get Pete Townsend a pill of pills and a case of brandy

That is all I got