[kj] OT Death In June Tour Dates

A. Madani madani07 at fuse.net
Sat Apr 2 10:52:08 EST 2005

For anyone who's interested:

2. DEATH IN JUNE ON TOUR RIGHT NOW!

Death in June are on tour RIGHT NOW. The first show was held last night in Seattle. Here are the rest of the dates. Douglas P. will appear Monday, April 4 at Ozone UK, 10 NW 10th Ave, Portland from 6:00 to 8:00 pm to meet fans. We're told he may do an acoustic set in the store. This event is free and all are invited.

US DATES

Sunday, 3 April- The Glas Kat SAN FRANCISCO, CA
18+ w/ Valid ID
$18 Advance, $20 Door
Support: Luftwaffe

Tuesday, 5th April- Sabala's Mt. Tabor PORTLAND, OR
Tickets $14 in advance @ Ozone UK & Ticketswest
$20 @ Door
Contact: 503 238 1646
Support: Waldteufel & Dorien

Friday, 8th April- Elysium AUSTIN, TX
Tickets $12 in advance
$15 @ Door
Contact 512 478 2979
Support: Squarewave

Sunday, 10th April- ??? New York, NY
Tickets $25-30 (if available at door)
"We will have 2 shows one at 1 pm ad one at 4:30 at an intimate,
legendary NYC Club. The Venue is located in the East Village,
NYC in a 3 Room historic venue. Only 150 tickets available for each show."
More info www.nydecay.com

Wednesday, 13th April- ManRay CAMBRIDGE, MA
Cover: $15 18+ to enter
21+ to drink

EUROPEAN DATES

Saturday, 23rd April, London, UK - The Slimelight
Friday, 29th April, Antwerp, Belgium - Luchtbal
Saturday, 7th May, Brest, France (location to be announced. send email to dij-brest at fr.st