[kj] Pipes of Peace

tanaka ruoll tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 16:10:37 EST 2005

I assure you that its sounding very good,We vre just got a problem with
"Exorcism",We just cant get the sound right.
     Can anybody reccomend any other Killing Joke songs that we could cover
on the Pan Pipes.If you recomendation is used we shall put your name on the
back of the album.
    Can anbody play the Tambourine,And are available next week.
Mail me off-list if you would like to be on our album.

         T.Roull