[kj] Motorhead v Hawkwind v KillingJoke

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:24:55 EST 2005

oops
pressed the wrong button
start again:
 in the mid 80's i was in London not so far from the Broadwater farm
incident staying at the squat of someone id met at the Faslane Peace
camp with an Australian companion

One night we passed the coach loads of riot police as we went to see
Blyth Power at an early gig in Brent Cross. The following evening our
host and the australian went to see Hawkwind while i made my way to
Brixton to watch Annie Anxiety.
The Australian went home and became a born again christian, never
heard of our host who probably returned to mummy and daddys mansion
while i remained the preverbial pain in the arse for years to come.
i put that down to not watching Hawk(w)ind that night!!!! lol
fecking hippies ; )

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow