[kj] OT - Furs

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 30 10:13:49 EDT 2004

Yep. Not their finest hour. In fact, every time the Mish came through
NYC, they were kinda crap. I actually flew home from college in Ohio to
see that show. A shame, really.

Best time I ever saw them: at the Newport, Music Hall in Columbus,
Ohio. They were completely drunk, relaxed and did a huge set filled
with covers (notably "Orion" by Metallica and "Rain" by the Cult).

Ah...the 80's.

Alex in NYC