[kj] [ot] f-space in spring

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 01:49:45 EDT 2004

Good Evening Mr. Colesy,

--- mike coles <mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk> wrote:

> We're coming back in the Spring for a full fledged
> European tour, beware!
> hope you can make it to england

 It's certainly a main portion of the plans!

> we might even have SMARTYR released by then!!

 It COULD be a reality, if we can ever get ahold of
our favorite "Prague-ladite" ;)

 ~A L P

> cheers,
> colesy
> --
> check out the shop at
> http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
> if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip
> tell us at
> gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk>

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."