[kj] OT -- EATB

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 11:37:39 EDT 2004

Cheers Alex - yet again I was talking with my @rse firmly in my mouth.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of Alexander Smith
Sent: 28 September 2004 16:12
To: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk; A list about all things Killing Joke (the
band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] OT -- EATB

SPIRIT OF EDEN counts as one of my favorite albums of all time....it's
absolutely superb. You'd never know to listen to it that they'd started off
as a mawkish, synth-laden (ala WITH SYMPATHY by Ministry), Durannabe
ensemble in skinny ties, matching outfits and "interesting" hair. Easily the
most dramatic change from beginning of career to end (save, possibly, the
Beatles).

Alex in NYC