[kj] OT -- EATB

Amy Moseley Rupp amyr at jump.net
Tue Sep 28 00:39:24 EDT 2004

> Will's latest Glide album Curvature Of The Earth is worth getting, more guitars than the previous 2. Jaz would probably regard Will as "too Western" being as his influences are mostly American ; ie: Television, Velvets etc.Would be interested in Geordie's opinion though.

erm if your influences are largely British would you get the "too Western"
label unless you were east of Greenwich?  (scratches head)

There's simply *more* American music out there, and at different points in
time I think the UK and the US (as well as other countries) took turns at
being the innovators.  Mac's a split between Jim Morrison and David Bowie,
for example.