[kj] OT -- EATB

Amy Moseley Rupp amyr at jump.net
Tue Sep 28 00:37:23 EDT 2004

> A whale of a wail...
>
> I think all those cigarettes also had something
> to do with his voice.

Erm well also the cocaine burning out his throat.

Personally I preferred the younger Mac cos his vocal range was more
impressive and he could, if so inclined, turn off the wail.  Now he's
doomed to croon and no longer can soar.  :-(

Glad to hear the LA show went well... I am kicking meself cos I'll
be out in California *this weekend* after they go back home!  But
the Seattle show, by all accounts, was disastrous.

And Mac *opening* for Ash?  mmmmm