[kj] JEL

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 07:01:08 EDT 2004

    Jello Biafra was at the Ministry show Friday night
at the Los Angeles House of Blues. I was too drunk to
remember the details, but remember enjoying when he
was onstage. At one point, he fell on the ground.

  During the second(Sat.)show (sans drinks) I noticed how one
song sounded like(or just reminded me of) Requiem and
the chorus of another song, again, sounded like (or reminded
me of) Wardance - both songs were off the new cd.

   But the one song that convinced me that Al-Q.Jurg. has
been not only listening but reveling in KJ was the
song, "WTV", which to me the tone and lyrics and the urgency
of which smack so much of "Implant",especially the way he rips
right into the word "control", as in "Implant".

WTV:                                            IMPLANT:
I hear voices in my head                 Under my skin
Someone's voice is in my head       getting under my skin
Be afraid                                       all systems go

in my head = under my skin

http://www.ministrymusic.org/lyrics/houses.min

anyway...

To all the rain and the thunder