[kj] OT: Back!

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 00:44:11 EDT 2004

Greetings all,

 Just returned, just resubbed.

  I had a great time in NYC.
Alex, I can't thank you enough for the hospitality,
you're truly a king among men!
 Did any of those photos turn out?

 Also had a great time and played gigs in Ameland,
Niemagen and Amsterdam!

 We're coming back in the Spring for a full fledged
European tour, beware!

~A L P

=====
"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."