[kj] antsy for some new joke

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 17:21:38 EDT 2004

Granted I hadn't seen a Joke show before, but Bristol was an excellent gig. Naturally you never get your dream setlist, but that's not much of a consideration. They were every bit as powerful, passionate and commanding as I'd hoped they would be. Others could probably tell you where the Bristol show compared to others on the tour, but I was more than satisfied.

Jim.

Mark Kolmar <mkolmar at gmail.com> wrote:
If we can be candid here, was part of the problem that the
performances weren't all they hoped for?

--Mark