[kj] OT: Siouxsie, the Creatures and the Banshees - 9.24.04 San Francisco show reviewed

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Sat Sep 25 11:45:00 EDT 2004

LOL! I thought the same thing but I was hesitant to say/write anything
negative. I've been bitching about bad shows too much lately!

Anyway,  I've seen the Creatures before and really enjoyed them, but
this time it was lifeless. Even the song "2nd Floor". The first time I
heard that song live it was so powerful - this time it just dragged on
and on and on and on anzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Banshees material really suffered from not having the guitar/bass
interplay and the back up singers didnt really add anything.

Siouxsie herself still does look good, yes.