AW: [kj] Raven at chat again, news about shows

Barbara Leat barb_leat at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 07:27:39 EDT 2004

We chatted to Jaz after the Bristol gig and have to
agree he was very friendly and sociable as was Geordie
who were both amazing in the way they treated Katie
(it was her first ever live gig).  Jaz even invited us
to New Zealand! Shame he doesn't remember I could do
with a holiday.

Barb

I bet PW finds something to pick at here.  Be careful
you already owe me a drink.

Jim Harper wrote:

I sat and chatted with Jaz over his dinner before the
Bristol gig and he was perfectly sociable, despite
having a right go at his young assistant moments
before. He was happy to answer questions and enter
into discussions. Raven I didn't get to talk to much,
but he seemed genuinely happy to see someone off the
Gathering there and was also happy to chat, if
somewhat briefly.

Jim.