AW: [kj] Raven at chat again, news about shows

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 15:55:28 EDT 2004

I sat and chatted with Jaz over his dinner before the Bristol gig and he was perfectly sociable, despite having a right go at his young assistant moments before. He was happy to answer questions and enter into discussions. Raven I didn't get to talk to much, but he seemed genuinely happy to see someone off the Gathering there and was also happy to chat, if somewhat briefly.

Jim.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

My two cents worth --- at the Joke gig at the CMJ showcase back in
October, Jaz was perfectly cool & nice & civil with Fluw-Todd & myself.
Geordie looked a bit miffed, and we chose not to bother him. Raven and
Ted and Nick Walker were all completely cool, affable gents.

Alex in NYC