AW: [kj] Raven at chat again, news about shows

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 10:51:27 EDT 2004

i felt the same when i met the gatherers at the preston gig.  everyone was cool and I sort of felt that meeting Jaz and probably getting ignored/dissed (not that I use that word in actual conversation) would bring it all down.

plus I've been a fan forever so I'd be a bit miffed if they turned out to be pricks!  (just ask Mr Chapman)

iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:
im more interested in a gatherers do, maybe even the night after?
meeting 'popstars' isnt really my thing - thats not to put down anyone
who does do it - but the people here...well you are simply divine!!!!!