[kj] Polly Boots

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 09:39:23 EDT 2004

Graeme Rowland wrote:

> You come in toilets?
>
> You dirty old man!

Last week I was in London and busting for the loo. Leaving some friends
off at Liverpool St station I went to the public lavs there and found
that out of the 50% of the cubicles that were working or free all had
man-juice sprayed on the seats. I went and informed the chap in the
little office that is supposed to be minding/cleaning/whatevering the
lavs who was busy reading a magazine and he mumbled something along the
lines of 'don't care. fuck off'.

In hindsight he may have been reading a wank-mag so it may have been his
sickly looking man-juice that was lying haphazardly in the cubicles and
he was just marking his territory and his bad mood stems from the fact
that his pumps are now dry.

I went to Victoria which had cleaner lavs.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76