[kj] top 4 KJ songs(Fu*k America)

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Fri Sep 24 04:30:21 EDT 2004

I went the other year to a place in America very similar to the
delverence film scenario. Strangely enough I found normal people from a
different culture, not fat or over sexed, plastic or anything. There
were people out demonstrating against the war and I never saw any crime,
never felt threatened and found people smiling and willing to say hello.

Last month I was invited to a Filipino American family's house and was
treated very well in LA. They shared with me their food and included me
in their family celebration. I walked around san fransisco and la and
saw people smiling getting on with everyday life like anywhere else in
the world.

People are people, wherever you go. Just because I receive email scams
from Nigeria doesn't make me thin that Nigeria is full of crooks

iPat