[kj] from the message board

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 24 02:09:08 EDT 2004

Heres the plan Tin,You must have an "Alternative" teacher,You ll proberly
notice him by the fact He wears black more often than normal teachers and
his (remaining) hair will be a bit more spikey and gelled (And possibly dyed
black)than regualar.
      Have a word with him and try to arrange a "Cultural "visit to London
for the school on the 27-29 of february ,I ll leave the rest of the plan up
to you.