[kj] who is writing emails from me//that i did not write

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:34:39 EDT 2004

some 1 out there on the mailint list is writing emails in a forgien language
using my email address//  i would just like it known,that this was not me
and has nothing to do with me whats so ever ; although my email address is
hollytree1961 at hotmail .com      the last time i actually wrote to mailing
list, was on the 18//19th,this concerned some info about shepards
bush,mainly to help out other gathers,as i live in london..........this
strange email,that is wrote on my behalf,refurs to  21/9/04.......well guess
what,i have not wrote to mailing list since sunday.......this strange
message that i did not write,was wrote on tuesday 21/9/04.........the person
who is causing some kind of trouble,could not even be man enough to write
this message out in english.......person,you are indeed a little worm     by
melinda grant    the real owner of hollytree1961 at hotmail.com     not the
other person,who is pretending to be me.......    just clearing up a few
things......