[kj] OT The Melvins & Jello Biafra in Detroit 9/11/04

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:46:21 EDT 2004

Oh sorry for the delay

Sometimes it take sme a while to sift through this stuff.

But oh my side is aching you are killing me.  William Shatner indeed.  The
"I can't see that my hair is going" schtick is working for him also.

I hate to brag and I am not one to say holy shit very often (especially for
shows) but yes it ws quite good.  Maybe with the album coming out and Biafra
being such a anti-Republican maybe we will see more

Chris