[kj] PVC : New Wave band from Germany

Arvid Mork kj_change at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:39:37 EDT 2004

OK, I try again.

There must be someone on this list that know anything,
or know where I can find info about this band.

What I know is that PVC have released two records (hopefully more)

PVC - PVC in 1982
PVC - Colurs ?? in 1984
PVC - ?? 12"

Any info would be great,
do anyone know about a list like this one for punkmusic:
http://www.grunnenrocks.nl
for new wave bands from Germany/Europe !!??

also I know that there was a norwegian band called PVC in the early eighties
(eighties, I live in the eighties)

It really is NOT easy to serch for a band called PVC on the internet !! :>
(maybe I rather should buy some panties)

Thanks

Arvid (Norway)