[kj] Shepherds Bush Empire Song

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 21 23:58:03 EDT 2004

And I just blew the cobwebs off me wallet and bought
one,
although on Stargreen if you want to buy up to 6
tickets at once it
does say '6 tickets left'. So maybe it is nearly sold
out. I'd say not surprising, seeing as how the last
gigs were so fucking amazing. And they did sell out
the Astoria for two nights.