[kj] OT: (Soccer - sorry) Brian Clough RIP

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 21 19:07:44 EDT 2004

*Oi!*....(hehehe...)   Sorry 'bout that - too much Stella last night.  ;)

carry on.
Tom.

Thomas Kennedy <tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
it upsets me to see to see OFF TOPIC sports posts here on the gathering.  I'm a pussy here in the United States - my fragile, pseudo-intellectual ego can't take it!  Please refrain.

Tom.

p.s.  Fuck all y'all, the Athletics are taking the AL West.  ;)

MARK SAXTON <ranjeef at btopenworld.com> wrote:
Oh god, the man means a lot to me, been a Forest supporter all my life, eccentric, massive ego, opinionated, pisshead (hey, sounds familiar) but brought an immense amount of joy to people, certainly my life; too many memories to list. Amazed the press didn't blab earlier. Bless his soul - a classic example of will that succeeded.

Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/3673568.stm

A great shame.