[kj] Nick Harper quotes Killing Joke

Peter Moltesen moltesen at freenetname.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 12:21:29 EDT 2004

Nick Harper is the son of Roy Harper - and a big Killing Joke fan to boot.

If you're unfamiliar with Roy, he's made loads of wonderful albums since the late '60's, primarily him on acoustic guitar - originally (unfairly) tagged as being an english Bob Dylan. - although it'd be unfair to call him a folkie. He was / is mates with Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. He's still doing stuff now.

Although he sounds absolutely nothing like him, Jeff Buckley sort of trod similar ground..................

Nick plays (acoustic) guitar too and nothing like his dad - great live although I'm not that keen on his albums, what I've heard of them

Peter