[kj] New Issue of UNCUT reviews 4 Beginners....

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:11:10 EDT 2004

i spotted a few mistakes in there, too. can't remember what they were now
but anyway, a bit disappointing, really. at least they got one thing right,
it's not for beginners - it's for us! can't get enough of the timpany waltz.

ps are KJ the only band who celebrate their 25th anniversary on their 26th
birthday?!

pps i'm drunk as a monk cuz monk-a's a drunk!!! no, hope you kick it [the
habit] cliff, i said, now that you've fucked up your head ooo-ooh!

ppps can we have more nichola gang-bangs after the gigs?!?!