AW: [kj] Chat with Raven

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 04:25:15 EDT 2004

From : 	Alexandra Tolksdorf <alexandra.tolksdorf at web.de>
Sent : 	19 September 2004 09:38:43

 >>>He did say they may do a secret show “in a town that is famous for
cuttlery & def leppard as well i hear”.

That's Sheffield, UK.

&gt;From: &quot;Alexandra Tolksdorf&quot; &lt;alexandra.tolksdorf at web.de&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: &quot;A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)&quot;
&lt;gathering at misera.net&gt;
&gt;To: &quot;'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'&quot;
&lt;gathering at misera.net&gt;
&gt;Subject: AW: [kj] Chat with Raven
&gt;Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:38:43 +0200
&gt;
&gt;He was on at around 18:00 UK time (on Saturday again, yes) as far a I
&gt;remember, and it was only joker2 and me there. We talked about star
&gt;signs, all of us being Capricorns. Joker2 asked him when he’d be back at
&gt;chat and he said approx same time Sunday. I posted this info on
&gt;Jester’s/Joe’s message board btw. Oh, and the spoken word cd is called
&gt;GEMS OF POWER. :-)
&gt;So no, nothing interesting I’m afraid, haha.
&gt;
&gt;He did say they may do a secret show “in a town that is famous for
&gt;cuttlery &amp; def leppard as well i hear”.
&gt;
&gt;:-)
&gt;
&gt;Alexandra.(Hamburger)
&gt;
&gt;-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
&gt;Von: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
&gt;Im Auftrag von Bob Barathy
&gt;Gesendet: Sonntag, 19. September 2004 09:09
&gt;An: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
&gt;Betreff: RE: [kj] Chat with Raven
&gt;
&gt;Was he on again last night? Anything else interesting to report? Any
&gt;news please?
&gt;
&gt;Bob
&gt;-----Original Message-----
&gt;From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
&gt;[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of sade1
&gt;Sent: 19 September 2004 05:30
&gt;To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
&gt;Subject: Re: [kj] Chat with Raven
&gt;Thanks for the summary..much appreciated. So good you chanced upon him
&gt;online.  I don't recall Raven in chat being previously announced, or was
&gt;it?
&gt;Saul
&gt;
&gt;Alexandra Tolksdorf &lt;alexandra.tolksdorf at web.de&gt; wrote:
&gt;Heres what it was about:
&gt;1.     The Joke will play two shows on February 26th and 27th.  We told
&gt;him we had the information thered be one show on the 28th and he asked
&gt;where we got that from and no, it was the 26th and 27th. Shepherds Bush
&gt;London is correct.
&gt;2.     He says there will be a massive party after the show on the
&gt;27th. He also mentioned it being for all Gatherers, but Im not sure
&gt;what his exact words were; maybe someone else remembers?! (Graham??!!)
&gt;3.     Jaz and him will do a release thing for the spoken words CD
&gt;(title: Gems of (something I forgot, sorry, was quite tired:-()) on
&gt;November 3rd , again in London, but he says hell give more info on that
&gt;after he has talked to Jaz this weekend.
&gt;4.      Asks how we like the HEADCOUNT stuff, says hes proud of his and
&gt;the boys work.
&gt;5.     Some talk about football. Im useless with that, but I remember
&gt;Chelsea were mentioned. (Graham, thats another one for you!)
&gt;6.     Ooh, yes, another goodie: The Joke will play new material at the
&gt;shows!!! :-)
&gt;7.     and he says he will be online more often now (so keep an eye on
&gt;KJ chat!!!), loves us all and is looking forward to seeing us soon.
&gt;
&gt;Sorry if I forgot something, like I said, I was very tired. No, we
&gt;didnt ask whod play drums.
&gt;Raven wasnt at chat for long, and it came as a surprise that he showed
&gt;up at all, so there you go.
&gt;
&gt;Take care for now :-)
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;Alexandra.(Hamburger)
&gt;
&gt;-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
&gt;Von: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
&gt;Im Auftrag von JStrisino at aol.com
&gt;Gesendet: Samstag, 18. September 2004 07:27
&gt;An: gathering at misera.net
&gt;Betreff: Re: AW: [kj] from the message board
&gt;
&gt;Missed the chat! What did Raven have to say?
&gt;
&gt;J
&gt;_______________________________________________
&gt;Gathering mailing list
&gt;Gathering at misera.net
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;. . . . . . .
&gt;To all the rain and the thunder
&gt;I'm headed into the sun,
&gt;I wanna be there when you come....
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;Do you Yahoo!?
&gt;vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today!
&gt;Gathering mailing list
&gt;Gathering at misera.net