[kj] trip to the S.B.-gig

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 04:20:42 EDT 2004

Hey, how about the "other" continent?
saul

"cispas @ vinyl heaven" <cispas at versateladsl.be> wrote:
I've got this great plan how to get the Gatherers from the continent to the S.B.-gig!!!!
Michele rents a bus in Italy and picks up other Italian Gatherers.
Don't forget your KJ-cd's, Michele!!!
He then drives up north through Germany to collect Alexandra and other German Gatherers.
Then a small (yeah well...) detour to Norway to pick up Arvid and come back down via Holland and Flanders where Marnick and I will be waiting with our knapsacks!
And in Calais we will pick up ze French Gatherers.
There you go! We'll be in London before we know it!!
PS : we'll have Colesy sponsoring the bus of course;  those Malicious Damage-posters will look great on that bus!
I can't wait!!!
Michele, know where to rent a bus?...
Cis

To all the rain and the thunder