[kj] Polly Boots

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 11:22:53 EDT 2004

cheers Graeme
I wasnt looking for u to copy any just wondered if any of those on e-bay
were worth getting but thanks for the reply

I dont think shes against tradin tho -on her website I've noticed posts
where people say they've handed her copies of boots.

I guessed that one of the gigs must have been professionally filmed 'cos
there was a full size camera in front of the sound desk at Brum which I
assumed would be to fill inthe gaps -unless she didnt wear the yellow
dress - might stand out a bit otherwise!!!!