[kj] Chat with Raven

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 04:29:34 EDT 2004

-         He says there will be "a massive party" after the show on the 27th. He also mentioned it being for all Gatherers, but I'm not sure what his exact words were; maybe someone else remembers.?! (Graham.??!!)he said he would arrange special passes for all the Gatherers to come to the aftershow party
  -         Jaz and him will do a release thing for the spoken words CD (title: "Gems of .(something I forgot, sorry, was quite tired.L)) on November 3rd , I'm sure he said the 13th

  -          Asks how we like the HEADCOUNT stuff, says he's proud of his and "the boys'" work.Told him it's ok, asked who's the lady on the vocals?

  -         Some talk about football. I'm useless with that, but I remember Chelsea were mentioned. (Graham, that's another one for you!)don't ask me about football