[kj] Aleph in NYC

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 13:44:51 EDT 2004

As threatened, herewith pics of Aleph's band, F-SPACE, raising an
unholy ruckus at the Lit Lounge. Unfortunately, given the venue's low
ceilings and cramped interior, the band weren't able to utilize the
pyrotechnics, but it was still an all-sensory-engulfing (and VERY LOUD)
show....

http://homepage.mac.com/alexinnyc/Summer2004/PhotoAlbum71.html

For those who haven't met him, Aleph is an exceptionally cool, mellow,
nice guy, as are his bandmates.

Cheers,
Alex in NYC