[kj] Re: BPF

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 12:37:01 EDT 2004

I thought BPF looked very healthy in those photos, contrary to what most
people have said.  Since the end of his invovlement wirth KJ I had imagined
that BPF had sunk into a dark hole of depression, hit the bottle and put on
loads of weight. I don't know why I had this image.

When I first saw Alex's photos the other day I thought that this scenario
had indeed sadly come to pass - but then I realised I was looking at Alex
;-)

I was heartened by a beaming, slim and (IMO) very healthy-looking Fergie in
Alex's photos.

Going by the statue he was with in the pics (looked Buddhist - but I've
deleted so can't remember) I presume he maintains an interest in the
Mysteries. He's a martial artist isn't he? Looks to me like he's feeding his
mind and his body with the wisdom of the East...

Also, given his obvious willingness to be involved with this KJ publishing
project (and by default with KJ), could this indeed herald a reunion at some
point? Before the pics I wouldn't have thought it possible. A while ago
someone said they didn't think BPF would be up to it now - physically, I
presume - but I'm not so sure now that we've seen him again.