[kj] Plenty more where this came from

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 05:38:32 EDT 2004

we discussed this the other month with respect to promoting Malicious
Damage. While i have a good collection of KJ and have done since 1980
i have more in common with the efforts of Coles.
hence the reason why banners were made up to go up on websites to
encourage a link to MD. This in turn will help promote the KJ.

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:01:04 +0100 (BST), Graeme Rowland >
--
iPat
Silures Tribe