[kj] OT Sober & Moving

Elana Mojica elana1980 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:07:30 EDT 2004

Good Luck Cliff!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: antifrz
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 5:01 PM
  Subject: [kj] OT Sober & Moving

  Woo it's been a while since i last wrote the gathering.Anyway,i'm sober and moving back east in october.Maybe see ya around.
  Will stay on as a gathering list member,but can't tell ya what my address will be for da future right now.Other than that,i'm dealing with many life changes and sorting it ouuut,as we speak,haha.
  Complete maddness,but it's really a blessing to me,cause i am feeling good,haha.Will write again when i get back to the east coast.I'm not gonna miss below zero winter in Alaska,haha.Peace,CliffMonk-A