[kj] OT Sober & Moving

antifrz antifrz at alaska.net
Mon Sep 13 18:01:12 EDT 2004

Woo it's been a while since i last wrote the gathering.Anyway,i'm sober and moving back east in october.Maybe see ya around.
Will stay on as a gathering list member,but can't tell ya what my address will be for da future right now.Other than that,i'm dealing with many life changes and sorting it ouuut,as we speak,haha.
Complete maddness,but it's really a blessing to me,cause i am feeling good,haha.Will write again when i get back to the east coast.I'm not gonna miss below zero winter in Alaska,haha.Peace,CliffMonk-A