[kj] The Dancer Exits The Hum

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 12 14:22:27 EDT 2004

5. "Would Jaz be annoyed at people copying the tracks
he did with Peyr? If so I won't do it."

*****Im just going too watch "The Astoria 2003" gig on DVD,Will Jaz be upset
if I do.If so, I ll watch something else.......I was going to have a
Kentucky Fried Chicken,But was nt sure if it s allowed,I know Jaz has banned
us from having McDonalds,But where does he stand on KFC.
    PW
The Ever Faithful.............BAAAAABAAAAAABLEAT BLEAT*****