[kj] OT a most august Poll

killing joke akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 11 14:59:57 EDT 2004

grovelling get?

suck my stones peter, taters deep

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
23. Your 8 "Desert Island Discs"
I ll get back to you

Here goes:

Green fields of France : John McDermott
Seasons in the Sun :Terry Jacks
Japanese to English :Red House Painters
Song To the siren :This Mortal Coil
Lord,Kill |The Pain :Red House Painters
Fuck It,I dont want you back :Eamon
Fuck you right back :Frankie
If I could read your mind :Gordon Lightfoot
Nancy Boy :Placebo
Wild Roses Nick Cave& Kylie

1. Name
Peter West

2. Reached 30 yet?
Physically yes

3. Yids?
No Chelsea

4. Location
London

5. Fave KJ song
The Calling (OTG)

6. Fave KJ album
Was Pandemonium......... But gone off it a bit recently

7. Fave KJ member
Going by the size of his hands ill go for jaz's

8. Aspects of last album you would like to see featured in the next one
Chunky Sound
9. Aspects of last album you would like to be abandoned for the next one
Packaging. Illuminous clown .....No thanks

10. Will this 25th anniversary gig ever happen?
No ,because gigs are usually announced about three months before they take
place.......It's august now ,times running out
11. Should Fire Dances and HA! be re-released as a combined CD (like the
cassette)?
No,Release new or new versions of things

12. Should Love Like Blood be re-issued as a single for its 20th
anniversary?

No move on go forward............Endless rereleases....No thanks
13. Would it chart again?

No would a song from 1957 charted again if it was released in 1977.
14. Most under-rated KJ song

The Calling

15. Most over-rated

16. 3 bands you would like to see on the same bill as KJ
Headcount(easy way back into Robs good book)Smatryr and a band with Atkins
and BPF as members

17. Last album you bought

Nouvelle Vague

18. Last film you saw
Do we have too be honest...Ben Dovers outdoor adventure

19. Last book you read
A book about Pol Pots Cambodia

20. Next album you're going to listen to
Not sure yet

21. What contemporary bands do you rate
None
22. Your all-time favourite bands
Kj Headcount(Im turning into a grovvelling little shit)It's the Mark Goult
innfluence)