[kj] The Anti-Nirvana tape

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 19:57:01 EDT 2004

    I'd offer a quick and brief and none-too-drawn out acknowledgment of
your comment and addition to the original track-list I wrote, but then KILIN-
JOAK would lodge (yet again) his dick up his ass, draw motivation therefrom,
and grievously berate my commenting heretofore - hence indicating that he must either like "it" long and drawn-out, or nothing at all.
saul
J C <elipsis44 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Good list of tracks, I would have to agree! Pandemonium!!!!!!!!

ASTAAROOOOOOOIIIIDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>From: sade1 <saulomar1 at yahoo.com>
>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
>Subject: RE: [kj] The Anti-Nirvana tape
>Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 01:26:59 -0700 (PDT)
>
>    I think these are the most readily relatable (the most 'exoterically
>inclined') of kj's songs, for a contemporary music listener,

>fall of because, tension, harlequin,
>
>empire song, eighties, $ is not our god
>
>jana (Youth’s single edit), black moon, whiteout,
>
>savage freedom, democracy,
>
>another bloody election, seeing red,
>
>you’ll never get to me, the house that pain built,
>
>the death and resurrection show,

To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun,
I wanna be there when you come....