[kj] School of Rock (actually on topic)

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 9 13:13:42 EDT 2004

Do try to pay attention, Mark G Holt from Preston,Sade1's "Doh" post was
admitting he made a mistake as to where Geordie lived(Milton Keynes/Maynard
Kenes)
    If you take the obscenities out of your post ,You say nothing at all.I
suggest you go away and learn how to talk to people properly before you post
again.You do come across as being"Nutter on the bus esque".
      PW