[kj] School of Rock (actually on topic)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 13:52:09 EDT 2004

 COME ON, BITCH, YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MY SHIT. *THAT'S* WHY YOU DON'T FILTER ME OUT.  AND, IF NOT,THEN...WHY?

KILLING JOKE <killingjoke at gmail.com> wrote:
Oh goody, another adolescent gem by the lists unwanted, illegitimate
child. Fuck, like we all dont have enough to read without your
ubiquitous, retarded "yeah what he said" type posts. Fuck man, go away
till your fucking testicles drop, and you actually learn how to god
damn post something worthwhile, you retarded half inch flaccid dildo.

I remember when being in your mid twenties was relevant. Now it is
just a sign of being a shit sucking, urine stained little baby. Way to
go in continuing that stereotype.

KILLING JOKE