[kj] Peyr & Jaz

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:08:04 EDT 2004

hi graeme roland.....i am also a little behind,i was not aware of thses
tracks that jaz did with peyr,i wonder if you would be able to put an mp3
link up,of those 3 songs,so that anyone who has not heard them yet,will have
an opportunity to;you mentioned about better quality -- but i am sure that
gathers who have not heard any quality of those songs,will not be to
fussy....i would appreciate it and i am sure others will........thank
you..mel   hollytree1961 at hotmail.com   ps as i do not have any version of
those songs,i obviously donot have a better sound quality versions..i am
sure some 1 will help you out....